Saturday, October 1, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe it's October already! I feel like it was the other day that it was August and I was making the trip to NJ...but no. Time has flown. I'm a week & a half into the real world. Picking paint colors for my new room. Dazzling my boss & co-workers with my amazing abilities. And pretty much having the time of my life.

As usual, I will recap all with photos. People make fun of me for snapping pics of my food (or others) before I eat it. But I don't care. It's pretty.

Last night I feasted at Distrito. The place was super cool inside.

I really wish we could have eaten at this table.


FYI: White Sangria & Mango Mojito's were Jacki-tested & Approved!


It's basically a Mexican Tapas place. Huge fan of tapas. Anywhere I can taste test multiple dishes is ok with me. 
Mahi-mahi tacos
I think these were my absolute favorite.

Carnitas

Chicken enchilada...very tasty (but mine might be better!) & black beans and rice

It was a great time with yummy food & awesome people :)


Check back every other week for another restaurant review. 

This past week was my first full week of work. Exhausting I tell ya. But went pretty well. They're amazed by my brilliance & talent. Not shocking. I am pretty great at whatever I set my mind to. <--Confidence, not cocky. 
                                    

Making myself right at home. 

Hmm...what else is new...Moving date is approaching quickly! I picked out my paint color for my bedroom today. Chocolate Brown. It's 'licious. I'm gonna go with a neutrally brown color scheme with accents of red. Let the shopping extravaganza begin! I'm shifting my focus from clothing to bed & bath. In all honesty I'm sure there won't be too big of a shift. I can't control myself from snagging up cute clothes. It's an addiction. The first step is admittance right?

Well that's all for now. Time to catch up on some laundry and other things I neglect during the week. I feel like I'll reward myself for my accomplishments with a nice relaxing glass of wine tonight.


xoxo <3 









1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are so insane! LMAO!