Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fab Five Friday

Say that 5 times, fast....

1. Public transportation

In just a short amount of time I've gone from a huge fear of public trans to absolute infatuation. Great for people watching and beautiful views.



This one is my favorite <3

There was a guy on the train doing amazing yo-yo tricks. I wanted to take a video so badly...must. gain. courage.

2. Goat cheese

It's creamy & sinfully delicious. What's not to love? I first had it at Carrabba's in their Chicken Bryan. Crap it's good. So good that I had to search for the recipe and test it out myself.

I couldn't stop long enough to take a picture of the final plate. But there were leftovers! 
....with a side of vegetable couscous. Yum!

3. H&M

I'm 100% out of control borderline obsessed with this store. Good quality clothes with very reasonable prices....I'm sold. Clearly....


I went again this week...got a free shirt which really helped the end total. She couldn't find the tag and asked if it was a set with the pants...I said sure! Ok. Free shirt.

4. Coffee

Without it I believe I would die I would never make it through the day. The BFF said it perfectly..." You're in Jersey now...This ain't Florida!" I feel like I'm going nonstop from the moment I wake up til the time I force myself to stop. I'm no energizer bunny I tell ya!


5. Late Night TV

I'm so deliriously tired by the time I lay down, but I still have to get in a daily dose of Friends, and more recently, Big Bang Theory. BBT is geek-tastic.


That is all. Have a great weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

baerser said...

Can't wait to try the recipe, looks yummy. :)