Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Today is the day!!!

Or so I thought.... I pre-ordered JM's latest DVD over a month ago. Today was the release date and supposed delivery date. Amazon has failed me. I'm choosing not to hate because they have treated me so well in the past ...and also because I really don't have time tonight to try it out.


My bestie and G are coming over for dinner!! I found a recipe on the Skinny Crockpot site for a beef roast... modified it slightly for beef stew. If it comes out good (which it better since I was up late chopping and crying over an onion), I'll post my version later...


Wish me luck today. I'm gonna need it. I'm extremely tired after Ripped Week 3, a 30 day Shred bonus, chopping (and crying), 5 hrs of sleep, and Ab Ripper X this morning.... oh and I get to stay up late tonight to watch the bf play soccer at 11:10 pm. It's gonna take a lot of coffee (maybe a lil crack) to keep me awake.


Xoxo


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Try to minimize the crack. Stick with caffeine.

Nicole Sands said...

Crack kills

Jacki said...

It shipped! It shipped!! Ohh it's on tmrw!!