Thursday, September 1, 2011

Can I replace a man with food?

Food has always been a love of mine which was why I was sadly disappointed after moving to Florida. I don't know what it was, but nothing I ate could hold a candle to the food in Philadelphia/NJ.


This is probably why I lost 20 pounds after moving ;)

Yesterday I met up with my best guy friend. He took me to a little Irish pub at 20th & Walnut.


OMG. Can I just say the food was orgasmic?! We both ordered mussels, but in different sauces. I had the garlic & white wine and Danny had a sauce made with Blue Moon and other spices. Both were out of this world. We had to request more bread to soak up the yumminess...



I also had a salad with goat cheese (new found love), strawberries, and candied walnuts in a balsamic dressing. Amazing.

This kind of food excitement is what I have been missing in my life. Now if only I can find the balance in my new life to incorporate in my girl Jillian on a regular basis. I refuse to gain weight or give up this deliciousness.

No comments: