Saturday, September 3, 2011

She makes me hurt so good...

Ripped in 30 is by far my favorite workout video by Jillian. I've conquered all 4 weeks and now am just having fun with it, mixing up the weeks depending on my mood. Yesterday turned out to be a week 1 kind of day. While it is only the first workout in the series she doesn't go any easier on you than in week 4.

She looks so amazing! If I didn't love food so much I could definitely look like this.

Maybe one day I could bend like this....or not.

Post workout breakfast consisted of whole grain toast with natural pb and 3 eggs (1 egg, 2 whites) with cheese (I can't live without cheese, sorry washboard stomach).

Family dinner for my BFF & dad was scheduled for last night, so after workout I swung over to Sweet Eats to pick up the red velvet cake with cream cheese icing...YUM! I could have gorged on everything in there.

I've become such a nomad lately that Lulu has seriously gotten over her anxiety of car rides. GF is out!

This is my poor house I lived in growing up in Deptford.... So sad. The people just let it go completely. How hard is it to mow the lawn people?!

Family! They're awesome :)


Excited to go to my uncles today and hang out with the family! I can't believe this is the last official weekend of the summer :(

Have a great day everyone! xo

No comments: