Saturday, September 10, 2011

Event Etiquette


Written somewhere is a list of proper event planning rules. The first rule being about proper notice....like having some! If you're going to plan an all white party after Labor Day the least you could do is give your guests enough notice to shop for attire while its actually in season! This being said, I've been in a shopping frenzy for the past couple days.

Yesterday's tirade almost led me to an extreme meltdown in the middle of the mall. I couldn't find shoes, a belt, or accessories...and then the worst happened. My blood sugar plummeted to a dangerous level. I needed food stat!

And then it's like the heavens opened up and there appearing in front of me was what I have been craving for for like a week...Saladworks! I scarfed down the most delicious greek salad...but it wasn't enough. I was still weak. Being the good girl that I am, I opted for another healthy treat.


#1 Energy & Power!!
Spinach, Wheatgrass, Soy Milk, Strawberries, Carrots, Orange, Watermelon, Beet, & Pineapple

Yumminess!! Refueling complete I finished the rest of my task :)

Tonight is the White Luau Pool Party! Can't wait to catch up with some awesome people! But first I need Jillian to whoop that @ss so I can fit in the dress....White is not nearly as forgiving as black.





No comments: