Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Proof is in the Pictures

I need a job. Plain and simple.

Instead I spend 7 hours at someone else's job and this is what happens:


This man claimed he was in the market for a mattress, but really he just needed a place to pee....and vent about Nazis. You can't trade cans for mattresses, Sir!


Best blanket ever! I swear I was wrapped in warm, puffy clouds.

Top reason I need a job: I spent way too much time doing this pointless crossword puzzle....It exhausted me so much I needed to grab the heavenly blanket, a $150 pillow, and test drive a fantastic $3k bed.



I was led to believe I would win something for completing this crossword. #notwinning

Update on the job situation:
I was scheduled for an interview this morning, however, due to the Apocalypse and some seriously bizarre weather we've been having, it was postponed until tomorrow....Lovely. One more day to stress myself out! Yay! Not!

No comments: