Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Things that make me happy...

I'm a simple & easily amused kind of girl.

1. Shopping

What girl doesn't?!...Traffic is by far the best shoe store on the planet: totally cute shoes for leetle money.


The brand says it all: Passion for Fashion! I can't wait to wear theseee!!! I lurve fall/winter solely for the clothes and shoes.

2. Comedy

Sunday night consisted of an in-home zoo (3 dogs, 2 cats), Forgetting Sarah Marshall...and a few other things we'll get to.


"Take my eyes but not me shirt!" ... There are so many funny quotes from this movie I could be here all day.

3. Booze

My new favorite wine is Pinot Noir...thank you Romes! We killed this bottle and I feared for my head the next day. However, I woke up sans headache! Yayy!


Slurppp!


4. Girl Friends



Most of us don't need a therapist as much as a friend to be silly with- Robert Brault

Put all these things together and it makes the perfect day :)

Love my girls! <3 xoxo


1 comment:

romeochica said...

aww, i never knew you had this blog...<333 this and it's all soo true! thank god for girlfriends!!